YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I met that "stereotypical Texan." Everyone else has been great in Texas, except for one person.... This is the story of Bob Harwell.
To the rest of the Texan's out there I have met, you have been awesome. To Bob Harwell, you are worthless piece of crap.
I got lost, really lost, my cell phone died (solar charger saved me) and I was on county roads, but not like Illinois county roads:
I was on "public" roads with gunshots going off ever 10 minutes. I was ducking and diving off of my bike. I was in the middle of deer hunting land. No idea of where to go, then I ran into this:
That's when two hunters saw me and came over. Apparently I was 3 miles away from my destination but there was only a private road to get there. It was across hunting camps. They were super nice and called the owner and the owner told me to come on through onto his land. I received permission. The owner Bob Harwell sent a 6 wheeler to pick me up, the guys told me to load the bike in, I told them I couldn't lift it, they put down their guns and lifted it up for me. They told me to hop in the back where I was greeted with this:
Bob was fat, orca fat, so fat I think he had two pairs of xxxl overalls sewed together to fit him. You think I am joking, he belonged on the Muary Pavoich show, we are talking 400+ lbs. The following conversation took about 5-6 minutes, he took his sweet time, whether he was just a fatass out of breathe or just talking slow. I probay missed some of this but I hit on the main points:
He's cleaning and loading his riffle in front of me:
Bob: do you have any idea where you are?
Me: no sir
Bob: do you have any idea you are trespassing?
Me: no sir
Bob: what's your name?
Me: zack
Bob: zack what?
Me: duke
Bob: where are you from?
Me: Chicago
Bob: you lucky no one has shot at you
Me: -nothing-
-Points riffle at me-
Bob: you lucky I ain't shot you yet
Me: -nothing-
Bob: how'd you get back here?
Me: google maps
Bob: what the hell is that?
Me: maps made by google
Bob: sounds like bullshit to me
Me: no, its on my phone
Bob: I ought to call the cops
Me: We can call the police and work this out with them if you want
Bob: I am going to press charges against you
Me: I don't want any trouble but that is okay with me
Bob: you are going to get in a lot of trouble
Me: lets just call the police and let them take care of it then
Bob: If i ever find you here again, I will shoot you, you hear me?
Me: -nothing-
Bob: Bill, Hunter, get this kid off of my property, drop him on 96.
Me: - nothing-
If I was my immature self this would have happened:
Me: OH MY GOSH!!! LOOK ITS JABA THE HUT!!! HE'S A REAL PERSON!!!!
Bob: do you have any idea where you are?
Me: No
Bob: do you have any idea you are trespassing?
Me: Well, lets see, considering I am lost, phone is dead, no i didn't realize i was trespassing. And besides you piece of shit, you told me to come on your land, you can't do shit to me.
Bob: what's your name?
Me: Luke
Bob: Luke what?
Me: Luke Skywalker, I came to rescue princess laya from your fat fortress.
Bob: where are you from?
Me: Chicago
Bob: you lucky no one has shot at you
Me: You're lucky I don't call General Grant to destroy your confederate ass.
-Points riffle at me-
Bob: you lucky I ain't shot you yet
Me: You're lucky the Union let the south still exists
Bob: how'd you get back here?
Me: google maps
Bob: what the hell is that?
Me: Well lets see, if you ever got off of your fat ass an experienced the real world you would realize its more then guns and booze you lazy pos.
Bob: sounds like bullshit to me
Me: 21st century, get with it. this isn't 1860 anymore champ, the South won't rise again, you surrendered.
Bob: I ought to call the cops
Me: We can call the police and work this out with them if you want, because they will not side with you. This isn't Mexico.
Bob: I am going to press charges against you
Me: Sweet, do what you want. But can you please shower, you smell like ass.
Bob: you are going to get in a lot of trouble
Me: Whatever
Bob: If i ever find you here again, I will shoot you, you hear me?
Me: If I am ever back here, I am going to Sherman Bowtie your ass, that they will call them Burke-ties
(for those of you who don't know what Sherman Bowties are, General Sherman tore up the railroad tracks on his march to the sea during the civil war. He heated up the rails, and then twisted them around trees so the south couldn't rebuild the railroads thus crippling the Souths transportation/economy).
Bob: Bill, Hunter, get this kid off of my property, drop him on 96.
Me: By the way I got a great doctor for gastro bypass, I can refer you a doctor if you can make it out the door.
Obviously he was just trying to spook me, it didn't work, my cage wasn't rattled, this is America, you can't shoot first and ask questions later like everyone says, its a bunch of crap. This isnt the Wild Wild West anymore.
I attempted to get photos of the hunters camp, but couldn't get good photos:










No comments:
Post a Comment