No Boundaries

Friday, December 20, 2013

Speechless

Be sure to read the bottle before you use it.....
I assumed it was soap since it was in the shower...

At least I am free of ticks/fleas and whatever else this stuff does.

Posted by STB at 5:22 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (25)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2013 (45)
    • ▼  December (25)
      • Part I Complete
      • Tackling the Beast
      • One Huge Obstacle
      • How the West Is Being Won
      • The Trifecta
      • I Am Going To Hell
      • Adopt a Highway
      • Calling it Quits
      • Speechless
      • Texas's Last Stand
      • Guess Who's Back?
      • Desert, Mountains, Nothingness, and Riding on the ...
      • Cheater Cheater
      • Q&A part II
      • Warning Signs & Wheels-a-Blazing
      • Long Lay Over
      • You Can Call Me Buck
      • Q&A part 1: food
      • Dear Santa, Truck Country, and Walmart vs Thrift shop
      • An Oasis in the Desert
      • A Bundle of Joy
      • College Station and dinner!
      • Nuff' said
      • Wrong Turn
      • Thanksgiving part I-IV
    • ►  November (20)

About Me

STB
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.