Dear Santa,
I have kept my mischievous side in check this year. I have yet to throw any rocks at cars that cut me off (which I have phenomenal aim, ask dobz and his eyeballs) or kick in any tail lights when I catch up to them a mile down the road. I haven't given the bird to any driver either. I would say that is a good track record so far. For Christmas I would love a female Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy. It will be my new running partner since they are phenomenal trail runners who can run 10-15 miles a day. Thanks!
Shaun
Truck country:
This is not a car dealer, this is just a parking lot (Walmart):
Thrift shop vs Walmart
This thrift shop that Jordan and I went to (he is cycling from Tampa Bay to San Diego, we met in Hunt TX) sold underwear:
That is freakin gross
Walmart has the same underwear for:
My body just shutters at the thought of reselling underwear. I bet there is a price markup since they have been broken in for comfort.



No comments:
Post a Comment