Omi should be a shortened version of Oma which means Grandma... the rest of the first text says: "Can we meet this evening? Then afterwards I can study a little bit. At the hour of 7 in the city? Could you do that? xx"
basically dutch is so related to german, I can read dutch. can't understand a damn word though because it sounds so funny.
Omi should be a shortened version of Oma which means Grandma... the rest of the first text says: "Can we meet this evening? Then afterwards I can study a little bit. At the hour of 7 in the city? Could you do that? xx"
ReplyDeletebasically dutch is so related to german, I can read dutch. can't understand a damn word though because it sounds so funny.
oh, also the last text says: Omi, are you still consequently still in a-dam? ... english blah blah blah... I'm still at work - ! xx
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, I am glad I am confused with Grandma!!!
Delete