Bob's steep driveway outside of Nashville (story to come later), the driveway has anywhere from 5-30% grades, I had to walk my bike up it:
Apparently people jumping off this bridge is not uncommon:
Jehovas witnesses were coming around and handing out these in Jackson MS. I kept calling them Jeremiah prophets:
Offending our neighbors from the north:It was simple actually. I met some Canadians who were traveling down to Texas in their RVs for the winter. Apparently it's common since I have met about 10 different rv couples so far.
The conversation started out friendly and I asked the guy cool things to do in Quebec. He told me the usual tourists stuff. I asked how hard is it to get hockey tickets.
Canada: who plays der?
Me: uhhhhh the Montreal Canadians, right?
Canada: how woooood I know?
Me: isn't hockey the past time up there?
Canada: whereeee did ya get that idea eh?
Me: you produce some of the best players, Olympic gold medals, you know. I thought it was a bunch of fanatics.
Canada: ehhh that's all you think Canada is? all you Americans are the same thinking hockey is our past time. So steeerotypical. Unvelievable.
Me: curling?
Canada: no
Me: are you kidding right now? Not hockey or curling? What about bottling maple syrup? Those are the only three things I know of that you can do in canada. You seem to produce a lot.
Canada: our past times are the same as America, baseball, golf, ya know those sports.
At this point I just decided it was best to end the conversation, the guy was being dead serious, I looked at his wife to see if he was bluffing but she was straight faced.
Turrets story will come in a bit, typing on the iPhone is difficult, first world problems right?












No comments:
Post a Comment