Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Machine

I might have just got the hummer of bikes. This thing is an absolute beast. I thought about weighing it fully loaded but then I realized that number would just screw with my head as I attempt to cross America solo on my bike. Here is Ogre, my trusty machine that I will be putting my faith in for the next several months as I tackle a dream.
The Bike: Surly Ogre 29er Disc
Panniers: Axiom Grand Tour Waterproof





Shoes: Bontrager RXL MTB shoes


Shoe Covers: Bontrager RXL Waterproof Softshell MTB Shoe Cover
Gloves: Bontrager RXL Waterproof Softshell Lobster Claw
Bike Pump: Topeak Mountain Morhph
Multi Tool: Topeak Mini 18+
Finally, I decided to get a solar charger for my phone and a water purifier that uses UV lighting:
If anyone actually knows me, you know I don't need to worry about the machine that carries me across the US, the main concern would be my number foe in racing, traveling, and adventures:

Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment