I was on crackville rd and it actually looked like it:
Louisiana was new to me, I didn't know what to expect. I was staying with a guy named Henry, or the "Doc."
Henry was a true southern guy that had 700 acres of land. Doc went to school at Texas A&M and did his phD at LSU to be a vet. I asked which football team he liked better and he said "not that pompous son of bitch Johnny football."
Doc had a bunch of cattle, goats and other live stock that I got see since he took me on a tour of his property on a bad ass gator machine. I seriously thought this thing was going to get stuck about 10 times but it just powered through everything! Everything is actually a good way to describe Doc and his land. He had about 7 different buildings on it (I got to stay in my very own with a kitchen, bathroom, bed, tv, etc), all the machinery, power tools, you could think of. It was just an awesome country experience. I attempted to get a picture of the cow pooping but was unsuccessful.









No comments:
Post a Comment