Friday, February 14, 2014

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good:

The Bad:
One pair of shoes, they are absolutely soaked, I had to go shoeless on the bike



The Ugly:
I went 0-3 on campgrounds, turning an 80 mile day into a 130 mile day. Now granted, I probably saw the second best site on the trip due to it (sunset over the Channel Islands, full moon over the Santa Monica mountains, made for magnificent scenery/colors . I didn't even bother to take a picture since no justice would have been served). My plan was to get to the campsite and go pick up some tortillas, avocados and a rotisserie chicken for dinner, that never happened since I was fighting daylight. Unbeknownst I was out of food,  luckily I ran into a kid I cycled with earlier on the trip, and he had one extra can of eats. 
Notice the fingerless gloves, can pried open like a homeless person, and this was eaten cold, straight out of the can. I present to you The Ugly!


2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Zach eating Dinty Moore from the can in my dorm room. The layer of fat at the top haunts me to this day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahaha, I completely forgot about that, but thanks for putting that disgusting image right back in my head. You know what else haunts me to this day about Zach? When he showed us how to hog tie a girl in the lounge for an "interesting" position.

      Delete