Even the bums in Santa Barbara and Malibu are clean cut, shaven, and own iPads. Those iPads might be 3rd generation, but hey, they have iPads.
The coffee shops in Malibu are ridiculous. People are incredibly arrogant, rude, and stuck up.
"I said a splash of whole milk, do you know what a splash is?"
"This coffee is way too hot, you make it too hot."
"If I could get my coffee in the next year or so, that would be great."
"Is it really that hard to make this [coffee] properly?"
"It's so hard to get good service anymore."
"Um excuse me, I've been waiting for like 30 minutes now." -She had been there for roughly 4 minutes.
If I ever treat a waiter/server/barista, someone has permission to run up and kick me in the balls as hard as they can, repeatedly.
Does anyone actually work in Santa Barbara or Malibu? I swear the whole town is just eating at outdoor cafes. The moms are talking about throwing thousand dollar parties for their kid's 12th birthday. The guys are playing golf, riding bikes, or eating at restaurants. It's like Switzerland, so much money, but no one is working... Where does it comes from?
They have custom beach cruisers in Santa Barbara... A little unnecessary. Who'd thunk there would be a Parlee but for beach cruisers...
No comments:
Post a Comment