Thursday, January 23, 2014

Night Terrors


One thing I have hated about this journey (that is quickly approaching 75 days on the road), is the nightmares.... Almost every night I have a dream about getting murdered, chased, lost while being chased while they attempt to murder me, etc. I don't know what it is but it's terrifying to wake up in a tent and you think a knife is to your throat or you're on the run.

Tonight isn't going to be any better seeing I am situated on the county fairgrounds where there is a carnival, clowns and shit. Look closely for the "x" on the paper:


At first I laughed since I thought I was by the  "Wiener Gazebo" but then I realized it said "Wineries Gazebo." Nonetheless, I am by the clowns and the chainsaw carving.... GREAT! Clowns with Chainsaws..... 


Sweet dreams Shaun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment